Alive Lectures (from 30 minutes to 2 hours’ duration) given by Eduardo Farah are effective tools for events in which an initial awareness is desired. They can also function as part of a process to create an opening for new concepts and ideas. In addition to being inspirational and motivational, they unite professional and personal aspects such as honesty, integrity, and self-responsibility.
Lecture themes are about consciousness, attention, ethics, coherence, neuroscience, confidence, purpose, values, change, protagonism, collaboration, relations, diversity and others.
Throughout his life, Eduardo has had both traditional and nontraditional kinds of experience. This combination allows him to speak to different audiences, exploring real experiences, inside and outside the organizational space.
• Graduated Bachelors (’91), Masters (’97) and Doctorate (‘2004) in Management/Marketing by EAESP/FGV, with his thesis on Ethics;
• Graduated in the University of São Paulo on Law;
• Specialization in International Marketing at ESADE (’93), in Barcelona, Spain and courses from the University of California (’99) in Riverside, USA;
• Teacher at FGV (since 2001) and at other institutions (IBMEC, UMAPAZ, etc.);
• Consultant on human development at companies for more than 24 years;
• Orator, author of books and articles;
• Son of a doctor (mom) and specialist on the health sector;
• Use of “Edutaiment” (teaching + entertainment), Neuroscience and Andragogy.
Non Traditional Experience
• Meditator for more than 20 years, making use of various techniques;
• Participant in various kinds of therapies, both individual and collective;
• Creator of self-knowledge games directed to physical and legal person;
• Scholar of human psyche;
• Scholar of Eastern knowledge, having travelled to India 14 times;
• Practitioner and instructor of applied neuroscience techniques and active and passive meditation (mindfulness);
• Practitioner of healthy nutrition and martial arts;
• Ex-owner of a vegetarian restaurant for 8 years in Brazil and for 3 months in India.